INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER?
In order to be eligible for standard membership (voting membership), you must be:
- A Legal Practitioner in the employ of a law firm on the Darling Downs or in South Western Queensland.
- A Trainee Solicitor enrolled in a Practical Legal Training Course; or
- A Trainee Solicitor completing your Traineeship with the Queensland Law Society and a law firm on the Darling Downs or in South Western Queensland; or
- A Clerk at the Registry of a Court of Law; or
- A Law Student; or
- A Tutor or Lecturer in any legal subject at an institution of tertiary education.
If eligible, please complete the below Membership Application form. Once received, an invoice will be forwarded to your nominated email address for immediate payment.
Individual Membership Online Application Form
Firm Online Application Form - Enroll up to 5 Members
Early Career Lawyer?
Admitted for less than 5 years? Keep up to date with what our Early Career Lawyers are up to at their Facebook Page:
President Bill Munro with Past President Darren Lewis
After submitting your online application form, our Treasurer Daniel Goodman will forward you an invoice at the address you provided in the online membership application form.
HAVE SOME QUESTIONS FIRST?
Contact us by completing the form below and someone will be in touch with you shortly!