INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER?
In order to be eligible for standard membership (voting membership), you must be:
- A person who, from time to time, has a current entitlement to practise as a legal practitioner
- A Trainee Solicitor enrolled in a Practical Legal Training Course; or
- A Trainee Solicitor completing your Traineeship with the Queensland Law Society and a law firm on the Darling Downs or in South Western Queensland; or
- A Clerk at the Registry of a Court of Law; or
- A Law Student; or
- A Tutor or Lecturer in any legal subject at an institution of tertiary education.
If eligible, please complete the below Membership Application form. Once received, an invoice will be forwarded to your nominated email address for immediate payment.
Individual Membership Online Application Form
Early Career Lawyer?
Admitted for less than 5 years? Keep up to date with what our Early Career Lawyers are up to at their Facebook Page:
Immediate Past President Bill Munro with Past President Darren Lewis
HAVE SOME QUESTIONS FIRST?
Contact us by completing the form below and someone will be in touch with you shortly!